Grandpa (very confused): Where did she get that style from???
Yup, we are equally puzzled!
4 cup left-over cooked rice
1 lb left-over meat or seafood (diced)
1 cup carrots (diced)
1 cup snow peas
2 tbs fish sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat about 1 tbs oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and fish sauce and set aside.
- Add meat, carrot and snow peas, stir fry for about 2-3 minutes. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, heat 2 tbs oil.
- Add cooked rice, and stir-fry for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture in, quickly combine with the rice, and stir fry until fully cooked.
- Finally, add more fish sauce or salt to taste.