4-year-old: Why are people hungry?
Me: Because some people are poor. They can’t buy enough food. And weather changes a lot. There are drought and flood, so people don’t produce enough food. And also war and violence… blah blah blah…
Where did you see that?
4-year-old (point to the map): Here!
(The country’s name is Hungary!!!!)
Marinated Coriander Chicken
(Adapted from Lifestylefood)
1 chicken (quartered), or 6 chicken whole legs
1 bunch of coriander (roughly chopped)
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground pepper
3 garlic cloves
2 tbs lime juice (or mix between lime juice and red wine vinegar)
4 tbs oil
Coriander sprigs (optional)
- Place chicken in a large baking pan.
- Slash each piece of chicken a few times to allow the marinate mixture to penetrate.
- Use a food processor to blend the rest of the ingredients (except coriander sprigs) until smooth.
- Marinate chicken with coriander mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before baking.
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Then broil for another 5 minutes.
- If using, sprinkle coriander sprigs to serve.