5-year-old went to a school trip to the farm.
Teacher: Which animal do you like the most?
5-year-old: Chicken! It’s very yummy.
Amish white bread
(Adapted from Allrecipes)
240 g water
40 g sugar
4 g salt
30 g canola oil
410 g bread flour
10 g active dry yeast
- In a bowl, mix water, sugar and yeast. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and canola oil to the yeast mixture.
- Add bread flour, knead until smooth.
- Cover and proof until doubled.
- Punch dough down, knead lightly.
- Shape into a loaf, and place into a lined 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Cover and proof for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake for 30 minutes.