5-year-old was lying on the floor doing nothing.
Me: Why don’t you do something?
5-year-old: I’m a dinosaur.
5-year-old: They are all dead, so they do nothing.
Iced milk tea
For 2 small cups
(Adapted from Savoury Days)
1 tbs tea leaves (I used Cherry Blossom from Capital Teas)
1 cup boiling water
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs milk powder (optional)
4-5 ice cubes
Easy milk foam:
3-4 tbs milk (use Nespresso machine to make milk foam)
or Exotic milk foam 🙂 (recipe below)
Additional ice cubes
- Steep tea leaves in boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Strain.
- When tea is still hot, add sugar and milk powder if using. Stir until dissolved.
- Add tea and 4-5 ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Pour tea in a tall glass. Add more iced if needed.
- Pour milk foam on top.
- Serve immediately.
Exotic milk foam
2 tbs heavy cream
2 tbs cream cheese (soften, optional)
1 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp sea salt
2 tsp milk
- Use a handheld mixer to beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve with tea.